30.6.13

a stroll down cabot circus

i have retired my precious Canon 600D for a while and i have decided it's finally time to bust my little baby out. i mean what's bad in taking pictures of random strangers and looking like a total asian tourist?

however on the serious note, taking pictures changes the way i see things. every moment is unique and once it's gone, it's gone. through this, i've learnt to cherish every last passing moment.

bristol is actually a pretty groovy city. it's not everywhere where you can see a painter painting on the streets with markers and chalk. dear street painter, i salute you.

i would definitely quit school if i could draw like this
as a narcissist, it's impossible to write a post without a subtle picture of me with a bit of editing and whatnot. this is taken by a dear friend, while i tried to hide away from her with my urban outfitters shopping bag. i would say this photo greatly satisfies my non-existent artsy side.

not only do you see artists drawing, you see the display after display of graffiti. i mean how cool is these two pieces. as i am doing my university application at the moment, these two graffitis are more applicable than i can ever imagine.
i guess nobody knows until you go through it

i would say it is rather appropriate to end this note at this point. here is another rather artsy shot of me walking. who knows what i'd be like next time i reproach this area. again, which is the right way?  
but let's take a moment to just admire my shoe. i mean hello american-flagged vans (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment