18.8.13

rain, rain, go again another day.

my sister has been out of the country for a whole week now and today's the day she's finally coming back. i woke up with a really good mood, thinking: "i can see chloe. yay."

then my mood worsened. it started raining. bummer. in order to show my frustration, i drew this.
this is literally what i've been doing all morning. i might even start my own rain dance club at home to make it stop.
this isn't really the way i want to introduce me (well, my little character). i don't really have a name for her other than lil sam. well she's little and she's me, so i guess either lil me or lil sam would be a perfect and appropriate choice for a name. i don't really have any creativity when it comes to naming things (i named my dog little sister in chinese. it's great)

but yeh. here you go guys. i present to you *drum-roll* lil sam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment