30.8.13

i have a dentist who's over seven feet tall

Now that you have had a chance to look over the photos, in the first one you might not have noticed that the lady has an extra finger on her hand. In the second one we have an extra arm resting on the guys shoulder and in the last one the guy is missing an ear. So what do you think? Was the add successful is demonstrating that food remaining on your teeth will draw more attention away from you than any physical defect?

i like my teeth clean
this shows my exact views on dental health care and hygiene. a nice smile is always more preferable than a dirty one. so i went with the rest of my siblings to our annual dentist appointment. my brother went first, as the guinea pig that he always has been, to get his teeth cleaned and polished. then it was my turn. it hurt quite a bit, as he drilled my gums with a driller to get the dirt out (gross i know, but hey i thought you'd want the details, even the gory ones). 

polishing was no big deal, it was like putting little rocks on your teeth and the dentist literally polished my teeth with them. the highlight of polishing is when you still have rocks in your mouth that you haven't rinsed out. it's like biting sand, but sweet sand. how cool is that?

yeh the process did hurt a bit and blood did gush out (again, gory details), but it was definitely worth it. the dentist said:"sam, you've got such white teeth. maybe if school doesn't work out, you can try being a toothpaste / teeth model!"

i hope school doesn't work out, so i can see my face on billboards and on buses. i'd be able to say and even scream:"i'm that famous teeth model. you see my teeth on buses and on billboards and even taxis!"

my teeth now sparkle under any kind of light. yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment