20.10.13

don't you worry child. see heaven's got a plan for you.

so tomorrow's a big day for me. it's the day i'm turning eighteen. 18. EIGHTEEN. the day i become legal and, well, old. so before i tell you what i think about my birthday, i'll show you what my friends have done for me. 

they've kept me at breakfast for as long as possible, while the others blow air into endless balloons. i walked in and this is all i saw.


i'm grateful. so grateful. they've celebrated my birthday almost a week early with me, so i can feel the love. it's great knowing someone else cares for you no matter what. especially when i'm so far away from home. i've got lovely friends and i'm grateful. not to mention this is the only good thing that has happened to me all month (or even term). thank you beth, jade, eddy and sasha. i love you guys.

well 18. what can i say? or what should i say? right now i'm not even sure if i want to turn eighteen or not. eighteen. well i've been looking forward to it my whole life, since i was a child; but you know, if turning into an adult comes with all the stress, heartbreaks and misfortunes, i just want to stay young. well i just don't want to age anymore. ageing is very tiring and maybe i want the good old days back. when the most stressful thing is to make sure my uniform wasn't creased when i went to school. i want to go back to those days, but it's too late. too late.


but anyways, all thing aside. happy birthday sam. happy eighteenth. may you have an amazing life from this point onwards. forget about the heartbreaks and all the misfortune. your life is waiting ahead of you. all you need to do is just go grab it and never let go. if things or people are yours, they'll stay. don't worry child. happy birthday you little noob. don't ever change. one thing: learn to love yourself please. you're better than you think you are.

happy birthday, ma cherie. happy birthday, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment