2.9.13

now and then i think of when we were together.

today's the day i'm leaving hong kong. saying goodbye's always hard, but this time even harder. not only am i saying goodbye to my family, but also to a small chunk of my past life.

you know that moment when you know something's coming to an end and you don't want it to? that basically describes my situation right now. time goes on, people change, feelings change too. a person once so important to you has to make way for others to come into your life. no matter how bad you want it to last and stay, it won't. time doesn't wait for anyone. 

that moment when you think you're ready to move on, but you aren't. then you look back and wonder what had gone wrong and what else would've happened. you want to cry, but you're so sad that no tears, nothing, comes out. you're so alone and no one can help you. 

am i upset? yes i am, but i'm glad it happened. one day in my life, i'll look back smiling and think: "thank you for loving me. at least someone loved me so much once."

love is one crazy thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment