12.9.13

i may be paranoid, but no android

e (/ˈ/) is a vowel and the fifth letter from the alphabet. it is also the most commonly used letter in many languages, such as czech, english, french, german and spanish.


this is what the e looks like on my keyboard. unfortunate i know. i've gotten my 11" macbook air when i was in year 11, which was two years ago. don't get me wrong, i still love my baby. actually i'm loving it more and more each day.

reasons why i love this laptop:

  • i've got small hands - small keyboard, great for small hands
  • it's light - i travel a lot, so yeh it's just convenient
  • it's a mac - let's be honest now guys. how can you not love a mac? macs are great.
  • my momma and my papa got it for me
i remember my last computer was a sony vaio. i didn't really like it, but i guess it was fine. after while i got a macbook. a white one. it was quite a beautiful one, but then i got bored of it, so i gave it to my brother it broke. quelle horreur. that means i had to get a new one. i chose this one. a macbook air with an 11" monitor. it has a memory capacity of 256gb and a 4gb ram. i don't know what that means, but it sure did cost a lot more. 

i guess me and this baby have gone through thick and thin. i once almost lost it. i split tea on it. i can't say i'm entirely proud of it. sometimes it doesn't like what i'm doing on it and shuts down. it plays music suddenly. i guess it's a love-hate relationship, but i'm definitely not complaining.

two years and still going.

wow i just wrote a whole post on my laptop, but when you love something this much, it deserves a post itself.








1 comment:

  1. Love this post!
    I totally agree with ALL of your posts.
    I have tagged you in 'The Autumn Tag' on my blog. Check it out and leave me a comment when you have done it so i can look at it too! http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete