11.9.13

work it hard make it better

i haven't been on this whole blogging scene for long and i don't even know what genre my blog belongs to. then i checked my email and saw this:


i have been tagged for the liebster by francesca at http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk/. after you've read this post, please pop over to say hi and check out her blog!

the rules:
1. the tagged/nominated blogs must have under 200 followers
2. tag the blog that nominated you
3. let the people you tagged know so that they can respond to you

questions i was asked:

1. what is your favourite time of year?
definitely autumn. autumn's groovy. or maybe october, because it's my birthday month and i'm turning eighteen. whoa adult sam i know. it's not like i'm getting any more mature but that's another question. god i'm rambling. it's not great. sorry.

2. what is your favourite memory?
i don't really remember anything. i think it was me drawing a panda on my mom's cupboard. being the smart mother that she was / is, she didn't out me out, but she told me the panda looked lonely. being the "smart" kid that i was / am, i drew another. 

it's my favourite memory, because momma lee didn't yell at me and she thought being creative was very important. she's a great mother, i love her.

3. if you could be someone else for a day, who would you pick?

the most beautiful woman in the world. nice tattoos and a great body. i WANT to be her.
her. jenah yamamoto. aka gypsyone on tumblr. aka the most perfect woman on earth. she's great. if you want to know more about her: CLICK ME

4. what's your must have beauty product?
i wish i could say something like an eyeliner or like some moisturiser. however no, it's sleep. i love sleep. i know it's not a product but it's beauty related. i really like to sleep. 

haha on the seriously note though, it would be a nars' radiant creamy concealer. i would say i like having my eyeliner done more than concealing my spots, but i have such oily skin that anything would instantly smudge on me. no kidding. it's a hard life.

5. what can you not live without?
my camera. photography is a great passion of mine and i wish i could just be a photographer. papa lee said no to that idea and said i need to do law. so here i am, in high school doing english, maths and french, which prepare me for doing law in uni. it's great really.

i wish i were a photographer. so much. it's not funny.

6. & 7. when and why did you start blogging?
late jun / early july 2013, after my exams. i thought it would be a good idea for me to keep an online diary and to express myself on some kind of platform for people to see. i guess it's great, because i can meet people who think like me. i also get to improve my photographic skills. it's a few birds with just one stone.

8. what is your favourite item of clothing?
you can't possibly make me choose one. probably large jumpers and sweatshirts. i wear them off-shouldered. they're comfy, they're nice, they look good. i mean why not?

9. who is your fashion icon?
i would say tumblr and weheartit.com. i don't have someone i actually look up to and i just do whatever i want. however, when i want inspiration, i look on these sites.

10. who inspires you the most?
whoever lives their lives. i want to live my life so bad, but i feel like i'm just here doing nothing. i want to move somewhere and take photos. it'd be amazing. i won't have to wake up at a particular time. i won't have to worry about who i'd need to please or piss off.

i tag:
(i don't really read that many new blogs)

questions:
1. what do you like most about yourself?
2. what is your favourite colour and why?
3. would you rather to not cut your hair ever again or to have your head shaved permanently?
4. chinese food or thai food?
5. what is your favourite movie?
6. what is your favourite band?
7. what is your favourite book?
8. where would you want to visit in the future?
9. do you think: "all is fair in love and war"?
10. if i paid you $1000000, would you twerk in public?

yeh have fun guys. you can always do it and then comment. yeh. peace

1 comment: